Monday, May 4, 2009

Impatient!

Ever since I found out that I got a job with United States Armed Forces Recreation Centers in Garmisch, Germany, I have been very antsy. Every day I want to look up new information on traveling in Europe, and I have been itching to contact the bishop of the ward over there to let him know I'm coming. However, I will not be flying to Germany until August 9th, so I'll have to be patient. Which, if you know me at all, I am VERY not. Patience is not a virtue that I have at this point in time. I have found it hard to wait for other things in life as well. Finding my FEC (haha!), getting my degree, and much more. Even in daily life, I find myself wanting to move faster in classwork, and people around me notice. My classmates often comment on how much faster I am at doing assignments. I think that this is sometimes a flaw, but somtimes it is a good thing. I also think that I have been partially ruined by my Military Brat upbringing. Every three years or so my family would up and move, giving me a chance to make new fiends, have new experiences, and learn new things. I love having the chance to start over with a clean slate in new places! I have a hard time staying in one place for very long anymore. I remembervtelling my Mother, after living in Colorado for three years, "Okay Mom, time to move again!" I just love it! So I am very grateful for the traveling I have been able to do already, and I am looking forward to doing much more in the future! I am going to go to as many places in Europe as I can in the time I have this next year! If you happen to have any suggestions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment