Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When one door closes...

...another inevitably opens! So, a quick update on the past two weeks:

1. I quit my job.
2. I was very upset about quitting, but it needed to be done. I was a little depressed about it for a day or so, but decided to press forward and look for something new!
3. I found a new job! I'll be working at a daycare as the full-time cook.
4. I got released as the FHE coordinator in my ward, and was called as a Relief Society teacher. I am so excited to be a teacher! I am really looking forward to having a calling that I only have to think about once every month, haha.
5. I have been really, really happy for the first time in a long time.
6. I have been sick for about two months now, mostly from stress, and I have finally been feeling better! I didn't realize just how much it was draining me to be chronically ill until I started getting better.

That's all for now! I know, not much. But it isn't really one of those long updates that I go into detail with...and yes I know that I hardly ever go into detail, but honestly, of the two people that read this blog, you all mostly know what is going on anyway. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I read this blog and I didn't know it, Miss Thing! Congrats on the new job and calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super grateful that things are looking up. Especially b/c I've been slacking and not calling you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Sharon. Read every post. So now I'm going to cry.

    ReplyDelete