Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Job!

So...on Monday, I started a new job at a childcare center (they call it an early learning center, but when you take babies as small as 6 weeks, it's a daycare to me) and so far I LOVE it! It is so much fun to be able to work with kids again, I have always enjoyed kids. I am what they call a "floater", which means I go wherever they need me to go. Last week I worked with the two-year-old, three-year-old, and five-year-old kids for most of the week. i am also in charge of doing the bus run to the local elementary school to pick up some of the kids that come after school. I have about twenty that get a ride on our bus, and I love doing it! Not only is it a nice break, but the kids are just so fun! I hope that I continue to enjoy this new job and that I can make a difference in the lives of the people I work with and the kids I am in charge of.

No comments:

Post a Comment