Sunday, March 4, 2012

News

Well, it has been over a month since I last wrote, and a lot has happened!

  • I went on a date (yes, this makes the list, since it is such a rare occurrence).

  • I applied to UCCS, but haven't heard back.

  • I bought a car!!! It's a 2003 Chevy Cavalier, and I love it! I named her Phoebe.

  • I did not end up being the cook at the school I work for, so I am still in the classrooms. I work almost exclusively with the 2-2 1/2 year-old children, and it's fun!
  • I applied for my substitute teacher license, but haven't paid for it yet (I'm broke, okay?).
I am excited that things are moving forward, and that everything I want to do is happening. Hopefully I will hear back from UCCS soon so I can apply for financial aid and get that going. I am feeling much more confident in myself and what I want for my life, and I have been much happier for it. I am just so grateful for the opportunities I have had in my life, and to discount all the things I have been able to do thus far would be very ungrateful of me. Anyway, that's the news for today! I will try to be more consistent for those three of you that read this blog! Haha! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Love you Sam Smiley! You make me smile! Glad things are working out for you! Hope I'm included in that 3, if not, make it 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for a date! Thanks for the update! I was reading my journal yesterday and laughing about all the good times we had. Don't EVER regret your past life. Remind us again what you are planning on studying in college? Is it education? I'm excited for you, and I'm still looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete