Sunday, April 8, 2012

For My Brother

So, Jordan is my little brother. He is leaving on his mission to Brazil on Tuesday and I am so proud of him! He gave an awesome talk on the atonement today, and I know he is going to be a great missionary and bring many people to Christ. I know he doesn't read this blog, but I feel I need to write this for him.

Dear Jordan,

I love you! You are an amazing man, and I am so proud of you and your decision to serve the Lord for two years. I want you to know that I know that the message that you are going to bring to the people of Brazil, the good news of the Gospel, is true. I know that we have a Savior, Jesus Christ, who died for our sins. He died that we might live eternally with our Father in Heaven, and that we can be with our families forever. I know that Joseph Smith saw God the Father and Jesus Christ in a grove, and that he restored the truth to the earth in these Latter Days, and I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of a loving Father in Heaven. I know that if we keep the commandments and follow Christ that we can be perfected and cleansed from sin. I know that the only way to have true and lasting joy in this life is to abide by the precepts laid out in the scriptures. I know that the Savior lives, and I know that he loves you! I love you so much!

Love,
Samantha ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment