Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One down, many more to go!

Yesterday I accomplished one of my life goals. I rode a long board. It was exhilarating, and very painful when I hit the pavement! I have some pretty sweet bruises to prove it! But I was so proud of myself! There are so many things I would like to do, like skydiving, para sailing, and hang gliding, as well as some not-so-thrilling ones, like visiting all inhabitable continents (four down, two to go!) and so many others! I have decided to let go of all my fears and inhibitions and do some fun things in my life! I am going to accomplish several while I spend the next year in Europe, visiting all the most famous museums, cathedrals, castles, and anything else that looks cool! If you happen to have any suggestions, let me know! I plan on visiting England, France, and Italy, and I hope to go to all Germany's neighboring countries as well, because they are close to where I'll be living. In the meantime, I have started a bucket list for my last semester here at BYU-Idaho. I want to do all the things I missed out on because I was anti-social for the first few years I was here. Some of those things on the list are: a bake-off, glow-in-the-dark hide-and-seek, whipped cream baseball, a bonfire, river floating, hiking the R, and anything else I think sounds fun! I want everyone who can to help me with this, and I hope to get it all done by July 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment