Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sorry!

So it's been an eventful few weeks! I went home for Adam's wedding at the end of May, and had so much fun seeing all my family! After getting back to Rexburg, I had a full week of mid-terms. I'm a little worried about how fast this semester is going! I knew it would go quickly, but wow! I'm looking toward graduation with increasing excitement and anxiety. I am Excited to have gotten through all four years of college, and at the same time anxious to enter the world! I am heading off to a largely unknown territory, without anyone I know for reassurance. At the same time, I know that this is what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I know I have a purpose in going to Germany, and I hope that I can have a positive impact on all the new people I meet there. Today I'm going to make a cake for my roommate Stacy's birthday. I love being able to make people happy with my talents! It is what made me want to go into the culinary field! Anyway, I know this is short, but I don't have too much going on right now! More later, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment