Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Time Speedily Cometh

I am getting so excited for all the things coming up in my life! The next big event I have planned is a fun almost-weekend in Utah. The second ans third of July are holidays for my school, BYU-Idaho, and my roommates and I decided to go to Utah for those two days to hang out with a friends family and visit Ikea, which is a super-fun store! Two of my roommates have never been, ad as one opened up recently in Draper, we thought it might be fun to go. We also thought it would b fun if our friend from American Fork set us all up with dates for Thursday night. So we're all going to have a blast just doing whatever. We plan to head back to Idaho Friday night, as we all would like to spend the Fourth with our ward and watching the famous fireworks in Idaho Falls.

After this fun weekend, I have only one week to prepare for the final in my Culinary class, which will consist of putting together a menu and opening a restaurant for an evening. I have conveniently been chosen to head up my team, and s such, have to coordinate a full six-course menu with my fellow classmates. I really enjoy the challenge, and I'm already having a blast coming up with my own recipe for an entree that may possibly be used on the menu. After that eventful evening, I have a few days to prepare for my family to come up to Idaho for my graduation from college. Yes folks, I am actually graduating from a University with a Bachelors! I never thought that was going to happen for me, and I am so grateful for all the support I have gotten from family and friends! I really am so excited! Anyway, right after graduation, I go to Utah for a family reunion, and then to Colorado to prepare to move to GERMANY! I am so very excited!

I think I'll post some fun pictures that my roomies and I took of us...well, three of us! We were all very photogenic that day, as you can see from the following.








1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your hair. It's been so long since I've seen you:( I went to your other blog and it made me VERY hungry. I want fancy cake...but will have to settle for a donut. I am going to make it a goal to see you before you graduate.

    ReplyDelete