Thursday, July 9, 2009

July the Fourth

This was such a fun day! It began with taking the Elderly residents of a nursing home in town to the local parade. That was fun, even though Rexburg's parade lasted for TWO hours!! It was very long, and I got a little sun for the first time this summer. I have been so occupied with graduating that the only time I spent outside is walking to classes and to work. But I did love the Giant Broulim's Cart. It was ginormous!


Broulims Cart


the High School Marching Band. This throws me back to freshman year in Alabama!

After the Parade, my roommates and I ate some lunch and then headed to Idaho Falls for some shopping and a barbecue at Bishop Bishop's home before heading to our spot to watch the fireworks. I got such a deal on new jeans that day! It was amazing!


The whole gang! There's Stacy, Zach, Charlotte, Angela, Bailey, and Amber.


Idaho Falls is supposed to have the best fireworks this side of the Mississippi!



So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment