Sunday, July 5, 2009

Things I Know

There are very few things that I actually know, without a doubt. Yes, I know many of you would describe me as an insufferable know-it-all, but unfortunately, I am very good at sounding knowledgeable. I really don't know very much at all. But what I do know, is that I am a Child of God. I know that he loves me, I know he answers my prayers. I know that my Redeemer died and rose again on the third day to atone for my sins, that I might have the chance to return to my Heavenly Father. I know God loves me, and I know he forgives me for my imperfections. I know that I love my family, and that they love me. I know that with and through my Brother, Jesus Christ, I can do anything and everything I put my mind to. The things I know may be few, but he fact that I know these things has carried me through my life, through my trials past, present, and future, and will be the rock of my salvation if I continue to be faithful and obedient.

1 comment:

  1. that looks like it was so much fun. Our fireworks in provo work not good at all!

    ReplyDelete