Friday, January 8, 2010

Odds and Ends

I have been so busy with work and play that I have neglected my blog! Sorry! I don't feel too bad, because I know only three people read this thing anyway! Okay, so a few things happened since my last significant post...

1) My birthday! I still don't feel 23...maybe I will when I turn 24. Anyway, I had a wonderful birthday, complete with winning an Ipod shuffle at work (which I gave away, since I already have one, you are welcome Joel), and then going out to a fantastic dinner with some amazing friends! It was a blast!


The Roomies! Amy, the blonde one, is my roommate. She's awesome!

2) Christmas! I was super crafty and made Christmas candy and went caroling around my complex. It was really fun, and everyone enjoyed the Fudge and Divinity I made! Christmas day I was awoken by my good friend Tyane, who came bearing cinnamon rolls in a can, so we baked them and joined a breakfast group in the hallway. Later that day we went to work, and tried to spread Christmas cheer by caroling and generally being in a good mood. It was a great day!

3) New Years! I worked on New Year's Eve, but got off at midnight, at which point I rushed downtown to be with Tyane for her birthday (she was born on the 31st). We danced in Marienplaz, fought our way through the crowds at IPub, and then ended up snagging some goodies from Burger King around 2 am before catching a cab home. When we got there, we cut her birthday cake and sang to her. It was a long, eventful night, but one for the books!

I think we are caught up! Now I am busy planning all the places I want to see in the new year. On the list are London, Brussels, any part of Italy, and somewhere in Spain. I am so excited to see the world, and share all my adventures with you! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like loads of fun. I love the group picture on top. I really do like you dark hair. You look like a knock out.

    ReplyDelete