Sunday, August 15, 2010

To Do List

I think maybe I'll make a list, half for myself and half for you three readers, of things I still want to do and places I still want to see. Read on if you're interested, or just skip this post for the next one, also done today!

Things to do:

-Go to a really fancy restaurant

-Wear a really gorgeous dress

-Skydive

-Paraglide

-See several more Operas, Broadway shows, Symphonies, etc.

-Surprise someone

-Have a grown-up dinner party, with grown-ups

-Drive a really nice car


Places I want to go:

-Maldives

-China

-Australia

-New Zealand

-Israel

-Morocco

-Turkey

-Egypt

-Canada (yes, Canada.)

Things I would like to buy-but I don't really need. (I know, I need to be less material. )

-A real cashmere sweater

-a power suit

-a nice camera

That's it. My to do life list. Somewhere in there I want a husband and kids. But they will want to do all that stuff too, right? I hope so!

3 comments:

  1. Sam, that is awesome! I know I have a similar list floating around my head in various chunks, but I've never actually tried to write it down before. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! A husband and kids will definitely want to do those things...I just don't know if when you have a few young toddlers and a baby running around if you will want to do them still!!! haha...I hope you do all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be willing to do pretty much ALL of those with you, if you need a partner in crime!! I remember your BYU-I bucket list. =]

    I miss you so mucho. I can't wait for your visit!

    ReplyDelete