Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Colorado

It is so beautiful here! I forgot how amazing the sky can be, and how sunny Colorado really is. I am grateful to be back, although the same lingering fear of having to make big decisions looms over me. I have had a few opportunities open up, and then close just as abruptly. Live and learn, right? But hopefully something will open up at the right time, in the right place. For now I am content with getting back into the Institute scene, and I am excited to attend my first class tonight.
Well, nothing much else is going on at the moment, except I really miss my friends. All of you! I hope to be visiting soon enough, just as soon as I get an amazing job that pays 100,000 dollars a year...haha. I'll make it happen! Love you all, and see you soon! <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure everything will work out the way it is suppose too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Utah! Or maybe I can come to Colorado! My sister lives in Denver and I would love to see you and catch up!

    ReplyDelete