Monday, August 20, 2012

Mrs. Tingey

So. It happened. There were tears, laughter, one nap and at least a few hurting feet by the end, but I GOT MARRIED! I am now officially MRS Tingey. It's amazing, let me tell you. I love being married, and I am so blessed to have the most amazing spouse of all time! We had the sealing and reception on Friday, August 10th. We were sealed in the morning, which was incredible, and then partied the night away at the reception. It was a blast! My dress was beautiful, my husband was dashing, and I was ecstatically happy! The day went without a hitch, and Thomas and I were thrilled with all the family and friends that came out to support us!

We had a lovely open house the next day, hosted by Thomas's family down in Florence, CO. It was beautiful and I loved meeting all of his friends. It did rain a bit, but we all moved inside and had a wonderful time.

The following day we drove to Grand Junction and stayed in a cute little bed and breakfast there, and just enjoyed being together. At the end of our little honeymoon, we drove into Provo and set up house.

On Monday of the next week, I got a call from a job I had interviewed for and they said they'd like to hire me! I am so blessed to have a full-time job! I am now the assistant pastry chef at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, UT. I am loving the job, and loving being a wife even more! Finally a captive audience to cook for! ;)

3 comments:

  1. So So happy for you! Thanks for the update. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what a 'nap' on your wedding day means! JK! Congrats I'm so happy for you! And now that you're in UT we need to get together! Your job sounds awesome! I'm in Ogden so we need to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole thing was beautiful! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete