Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Job!

I feel like I bounce around jobs a lot. Why is that? Probably because is the last three years, I have had five jobs. Woof.

And now I've done it again.

But this time, I'm in love. I am a cook at the MTC. It's fantastic! I only have to make two meals a day, and the clean up is a breeze. I work with great people, and we have a lot of fun together. I am excited to see what happens in the future with this job.

In other news, Thomas is now fully into the swing of school and work. He is taking a lot of classes, and sometimes I worry that he has taken on more than he can handle. But he is an incredible person. He does such a good job, and is so smart! I am so proud of him, and how much he still seems to do for me in between all the other things he has going on.

We also bought a car! We got a Ford Fusion, 2011, and she is beautiful! We named her Penelope. So far she is the best car either of us have ever driven, and I am grateful every day for the climate control, the heated seats, and the interior lighting. Thomas is just happy it syncs with his phone. And that it has a V6 engine. He likes the "zoominess" of it. Let's just say we're hooked, and love that we were able to find such a great car for a price we can afford.

We are still going strong with our Foodist diet, and are loving the variety of veggies we can get at the local farmer's market. Speaking of which, I want some ideas for something you would buy at a Farmer's market. I would like to start a business next summer and need ideas for things to teat/perfect so when the next season starts I can be ready!

I guess the last update is that I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday to get a second opinion about my infertility. I don't have high hopes of finding out that I can have children, but I'm not ready to close that door forever without a second opinion. Thomas and I have also been looking into adoption, and are excited to pursue that in the next year or so. Wish us luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment