Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 1!

Okay, this will be brief as I am about to pass out. I got in on time and met up with the Missionary couple that I had been in contact with for the past few weeks. Then I found the Resort rep, met the other guys in my group, and headed out to Garmisch. I had a quick tour of the housing complex, met my roomie, and set up my stuff, then promptly fell asleep for two hours. My new roommate, Amy, woke me up and invited me to go to a Softball game with her and a few friends. Before the game began, Amy and I trudged through the torrential downpour to a Chinese restaurant, a I hadn't eaten since the plane that morning. After my first meal in Germany, I got to watch several people get very drunk, which was interesting, and now I'm going to bed. But before I do, I just want to say this. Lederhosen are hott. Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl I hope you have the best time! Cook with lots of pow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lederhosen? Seriously?? Ha ha ha, you WOULD.

    Keep your eye out for any eligible ambassadors!!

    ReplyDelete