Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference

Oh Conference. How I love thee! I look forward to your semi-annualness like a kid looks forward to Christmas. Because just like Christmas, I get so many gifts from you!

This year I watched all four sessions by myself, and I was amazed by how well I payed attention! And throughout the two-day wonderfulness, I noticed a few themes.

1. The importance of scripture reading, especially the Book of Mormon.
2. Missionary work.
3. The importance of being morally strong in the world today.

There were a few other talks that were wonderful and had very poignant messages such as the importance of prayer, and how to raise faithful daughters.

I am so grateful for Conference, and for the opportunity to watch it every April and October. I love listening to Prophets, Seers, and Revelators, and I know that the words they say are coming from the Lord to help us to navigate this mortal life as best we can.

I am also grateful for the chance I have to be a member of a wonderful ward, and to have so many friends that are wonderful examples of love and charity. I am very blessed to have met such incredible people in my life! I love you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment