Friday, September 25, 2009

So they finally made me go...

...to the doctor. I got to work today, and my boss took one look at me and demanded that I make a doctor's appointment, and go straight there. So my wonderful supervisor, Christine, drove me to a German doctor, where they quickly prescribed me medications, and discharged me. Afterward, Christine took me to the Apotheke (pharmacy), and then took me home for a weekend of bed rest. Yep, turns out two weeks of illness is not so good for you. Who knew? It's funny that just when you're about to break, the Lord sends just what you need into your life to help you out. It never ceases to amaze me that the tender mercies of the Lord are never ending, and that someone loves me that much! I am so grateful for the gospel in my life, and I know that whenever I need anything, I can ask, and He'll listen to me. This is such a great comfort to me, especially here, when I'm so far away from everyone I love, and everything I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment