Tuesday, September 13, 2011

100

This is my 100th post! Crazy! I never thought I'd stick with it this far, but I am glad I have. It has been such a great journal for me, as I have a hard time sitting down and writing it all out by hand.

So, I have had a great revelation today.

I am HAPPY.

Have I been struggling lately? You betcha.

But I am so happy. I have so many incredible things to be happy about, and they always seem to overwhelm the sad or hard things I have to deal with. So I decided to make a short list of some of the things that make me happy, and that put a smile on my face every moment of every day if I just remember them!

1. The gospel. I am so eternally grateful for this in m life! It is EVERYTHING to me. And every time I start to grumble, I remember that He paid for my sins. He loves me. I am never alone, and He will make my burdens light.

2. My family. They are just the best, even if they sometimes make me crazy ;)

3. Good music. It never fails to lift me up and make my heart lighter. I love music!

4. Scriptures. I have recently grown to love my daily scripture study and really look forward to reading every day.

5. Prayer. I cannot express my gratitude for this. Prayer can work miracles.

6. Fall. It's so wonderful to see the change in the air, the pumpkins, the leaves, and everything else that comes with the changing season.

7. Friends. They just make me so happy! I would name you all, but it might make other people jealous ;)

8. The General Authorities. They rock.

9. Enchiladas. No really. They make me happy.

10. Random dancing in the car. It just brings me so much joy to see the looks on other driver's faces.

11. Singing. I love to sing! It is so great to be able to express myself through music.

12. Dogs. They are just so awesome. They are so full of joy, how can you not be happy around them?

13. My KitchenAid. It is so wonderful!

14. Sleep. I love to sleep! I love getting eight full hours a night, and so does my body! Haha.

15. The Temple. There are so many reasons why the Temple makes me happy, but mainly it is because I can feel the presence of my Heavenly Father there, and it is such a comfort to me. I love being there!

16. Letters. It makes me so happy to get letters in the mail!

17. Children. They are just so great! So sweet and innocent and loving!

18. Driving. It is just nice. I like it.

19. Serving others. It never fails to make me so happy! I love doing things for other people! If you need anything, let me know! It makes me so happy!

20. Love. Love makes me happy. No matter who it is from, it makes me happy! I love love! Haha.


I could probably find 100 things that make me happy, but I think I'll stop there. Rest assured, that I will continue to find things that make me happy, and so should you! I defy you to not be happy after making your own list!

1 comment:

  1. I work with a giant kitchen aid. And I make cookies. I bet you are jealous, no?

    ReplyDelete