Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 29

A person I love:

Wow. Um, how am I supposed to pick just one? There are so many amazing people that I love, and all of them are just so special to me! Maybe I'll talk about someone I haven't mentioned yet in this challenge...Bethany.

Bethany and I met my second semester at BYU-I. We lived in he same complex and were in the same German class, so she decided we should be friends. She just walked right up to me, said "I think we're in the same class and the same ward." And that was it. From that day on, we were besties. We pranked, cooked, and just hung out and before long I couldn't imagine my life without her. She is one of the kindest, most faithful, and just all-around amazing women I have ever had the privilege of calling my friend. She is currently serving a mission in Independence, Missouri, but she is almost done! She comes home THIS MONTH!! I am so excited to have her closer and I hope I get to visit her soon, because her rib-crushing hugs are one of my great joys in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment