Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 11

Nicknames I have and why-

Well, I don't really have that many. My Dad calls me Sis, probably because I am the oldest daughter and have four siblings. I do have a sister, but she is never called that, just me. Weird.

My friend Casey calls me Sammy Sam, or Spam. I think it's because she'd my best friend and can get away with a lot.

Stacy calls me Shmoo, because the crazy kid that sat in front of us in Early American Lit in college once turned around and randomly announced that the Hebrew word for Samuel was Shmuel, and wondered if anyone ever called me Shmoo because my name is Sam. Well, now someone does, crazy kid. Stacy.

I have a few others, but those are the ones I will actually answer to and be called by on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment