Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 4

Top 10 Favorite Books

This is going to be a hard one, mostly because I have always been a voracious reader, and some of the books I most enjoy reading I have read more than a few times. I will do my best, and hope that the lack of adult literature will not put a damper on your respect for my intelligence! ;)

1. Ella Enchanted-Gail Carson Levine
2. Ender's Game- Orson Scott Card
3. Sabriel-Garth Nix
4. Anthem- Ayn Rand
5. The Golden Compass- Philip Pullman
6. Harry Potter (All 7)-J.K. Rowling
7. The Seer and the Sword- Victoria Hanley
8. Song of the Lioness Quartet- Tamora Pierce(Pretty much anything by this author, actually).
9. Fablehaven Series- Brandon Mull
10. The Giver- Lois Lowry

There are probably hundreds of books I have enjoyed over the years, but these are the ones that I always go back to at some point to re-read. They're just so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment