Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 26

Who do I admire:

I don't really know if I do admire anyone in particular. I know, awful, right? But I think we are all worthy of admiration to some degree, because we have all struggled, we have all had trial and adversity. At some point we have all needed to rely on inner strength and faith to get us to where we are today. I admire the faith of my parents and Grandparents. I admire the way my friends can see past all the crazy and love me. I admire the people who can make big things happen in this world, and the people who are quietly changing lives every day. I admire the men in my life that have shown me that being a man of God is the best kind to be, and that there is no shame in shedding a tear or two. I admire the children that have a simple kind of faith, and who can be stronger than I am sometimes. I admire those who have had the strength to ask for help, and are willing to accept it. I admire all the incredible people that are helping to build Zion in these that Latter Days. I am so grateful for them. So I guess I do admire a lot of people! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment