Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 19

A fun memory:

I have a lot of fun memories. Trying to pinpoint one is hard! One of my favorite times was when I was in college. I had lots of awesome roommates, but one in particular stands out to me (Stacy). Stacy was meant to be my friend. We were in several classes together, and even worked in the same department! But for some reason we never connected until we moved into the same apartment in my Sophomore year. And then it was all over. We ended up doing things together almost every weekend, thus creating "The Weekenders". We would go on walks, do crafts, take silly pictures, make food, watch movies, and build forts. We talked about life, love, family, struggles, and school. We even took a class together so we could read to each other and do homework together! We had so much fun going glowsticking in caves, eating tacos, and getting stranded in the snow. I have so many fun memories of doing random things with Stacy, and all my college friends, and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to learn and grow with such amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment