Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 18

A favorite thing about each of my family members:

Dad: My Dad is awesome. He is so loving and kind, and he is endlessly interested in what is going on in my life. Considering that he is busy with work, church callings, and four other children, I always feel like he takes time to appreciate me and what I am doing.

Mom: My Mom has taught me everything I know (well, mostly). Despite me being stubborn and hard to teach, she has patiently taught me to sew, cook, plan a budget, do laundry, and clean a home. I am so grateful for her example in my life.

Adam: Adam is always happy. I am sure he has times when he is worried or unhappy, but he always has such an optimistic attitude, and he is just so fun to be around!

Natalie: Natalie is so funny. She says the greatest things all the time, and, like Adam, is always happy. Also, she puts up with Adam, and keeps him as happy as a clam! I can't wait for her to have her baby in a few weeks so they can be a happy little family. I am sure their little boy will be just as happy as they are!

Shay: Shay is very personable. I have never met anyone who didn't like her and want to be her friend.

Jordan: Jordan is always willing to help. If I need something from the attic or the shed, he will get it for me, no questions asked. I am so grateful for that, because you pretty much have to be an acrobat to get anything out of the garage attic.

Westin: Westin is just a great kid. Everyone loves him, from his YM leaders to his friends, to random people on the street. He is unabashedly optimistic and extremely outgoing. I admire him so much for his ability o love who he is and to do what he knows is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment