Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 27

What's in my purse:

Once I made a list...a big purse list of everything a girl should have in her purse. It's a long list. I wonder if Stacy still has that list...

Anyway, the contents of my purse at the moment:

green olives (I like them, and I happened to go to the grocery store before work. Don't judge me.)
business cards
random pieces of paper with important information on them
cell phone
cash wallet
card wallet
gum
pens
sunscreen (I have sunscreen with me everywhere I go. I need it.)
keys
a book of word searches
keys
Tarte lipstain pencil (I highly recommend this product! It's awesome!)
a bottle cap from a birch beer ( like root beer)
a cheap metal ring that Renee got me in Manitou from a penny arcade machine
fingernail clippers
stickers from Wahoo's
chapstick

That's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment