Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 9

Pet Peeves

Now, my family would say I have a lot of these. But in actuality, there are only a couple of things that really set me off.

1. I hate it when someone leaves 3 seconds on the microwave. Just hit cancel. It's not hard, and I need to know what time it is.

2. I also hate it when people use the last of the toilet paper and don't bother to replace it. That's just plain rude.

3. When ppl tlk like this when txting. U have a full keyboard. Use it. K?

4. When people take things without asking first, and then never return or replace what they took. Chances are I will let you borrow/have what you want, I would just like to be asked. And no, it is not better to "ask forgiveness than to ask permission". That's the coward's way out.

5. Finally, when people lie about things to make their lives easier. If you don't want to do it, say you just don't want to do it. Don't make up some lame excuse to make yourself feel better about it. I'll find out eventually, and then I'll have lost all respect for you.

That's it! I think that most people will agree with me about most of these, but the microwave thing is kinda silly. It drives me nuts. ;)

1 comment: