Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 24

My Childhood:

Oh dear. My childhood. Well, I cannot complain. I have an incredible family, so the fact that I moved more than ten times between the ages of 3 days and fifteen years is not as bad as it could have been. I listed earlier the places I've lived (most of them, anyway), and why I did or did not like them. I particularly liked Boston and Saudi Arabia, but Albuquerque is a close third. In childhood, some of my favorite things were picking fruit with my family, camping, and exploring things. We had a smallish wood by our house in Boston and I would spend endless hours pretending to be something or other in the trees. I loved sledding in the winter, apple picking and pumpkin carving, and I just adored the Fall. I still enjoy doing a lot of those things! Overall I had a wonderful childhood full of love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment