Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 12

Something I bought recently:

I haven't really purchased a lot lately. But I do have a friend who helps me to splurge, and she happens to have impeccable taste, so I am never disappointed! This last time we went to Sephora, which sells high-end cosmetics. For those of you who know me, you know I am pretty minimalistic when it comes to makeup. I hate feeling like I have anything on my face, so I try to keep it to a minimum. However, I do like to experiment with new things, and I love doing my eye makeup in new and fun ways. So the last thing I purchased was a new liquid eyeliner, an eye color palette, and a lip stain (I will not wear lip gloss, lip stick, or even chapstick. I hate the feeling of something on my lips. A lip stain does just what it says, without adding any "goopiness" to my lips.)

Pretty boring, but still fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment